Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Derek in the video

Tuesday Chi John made his first visit to the basement for his punishment. He said it would be good to have witnesses. So I invited lots of witnesses. Of course, most didn't respond. Many had excuses. Some said they couldn't make it Tuesday. Maybe another day soon. Derek said maybe Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I let him choose. And today I picked him at the train station .

He would have been happy if Steve joined him. But Steve said he couldn't make it. Steve suggested I beat Derek good and let him know that Derek could get Steve back next time.

The videos were playing on the laptop as usual. Derek laid out on the spanking horse. Mostly I swatted away at his rump and gave him lots of rubs. But figured I needed to produce some video to inspire Steve. And the rest of you too. So as Derek watched a video I tried to reproduce the action on his butt. But I was always behind. By the time I got going the video was over and the next one was on. But you see the video that Derek is watching as I video is butt. Sure he was enjoying himself.

Bill



05:43Derek in the video
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/5292165

No comments:

Post a Comment