Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Out of the blue

K has visited Bill's basement two times in the last year. But it's a long trip for him to get here. But Sunday he left me a message he'd be passing through Chicago. Could he stop by on Monday morning. Bill doesn't read e-mail on his cell phone. I'm the older generation. By the time I saw his e-mail on my computer and responded he had already passed through Chicago. That wasn't going to happen.

Thought Monday was going to be a boring day. But out of the blue Justin popped up on IM and said he was free. Did I want to beat his ass? He wanted it hard no warm up. Wow, could I say no. So I get Justin down the basement. Set up the video of Steve from last week and made him take everything Steve took in every position and all tied up too. And when that was over he took even more. Hard. No warm ups.

We went out to lunch. And he came back in the afternoon for some more. Hard. No warm ups. He was ready to leave. Walking him out to his car. And guess who shows up? Yep. Steve. So Justin turns around and helps me whip Steve's ass. And since Justin took everything that Steve took a week ago. Steve took everything extra Justin took. Even after Justin had to leave, I was still beating on Steve's ass.

It's the holiday season. Somebody said we should have a Christmas spankfest. Somebody else who doesn't come often and lives a long distance, but said add me to the Christmas spankfest list. Didn't know I had a list. Should I make a list?



11:50
Justin out of the blue
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/5481655



03:50
Steve out of the blue
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/5481819

No comments:

Post a Comment