Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spanking the borrowed boy

Several months ago I had a message on Spankthishookups that this guy from Lake County IL had a boy he wanted me to spank. He's a Master who has since moved away and needed some to deal with his boy. The boy needs humiliation and spanking.

Turns out the boy took three months to get his ass down Bill's basement. And Bill is never really going to be a Master. I'm not good at humiliation. Just give me a paddle and I'm a champ. So in the last three weeks I've swatted a lot of butts but hardly any are in Indiana. They've all come from long distances. The borrowed boy from Lake County IL almost got lost finding Hammond Indiana. And he's really not too much into spanking either. And he wasn't sure about pictures. But after I had reddened his ass pretty good he decided I could do just one video just so that he'd have some web presence.

Bill




01:37
Spanking the borrowed LakeCounty IL boy (1)
http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/3329558

No comments:

Post a Comment