Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A long way down I 80

They contact me from all over. But usually they don't show up. Lots of guys from all over Chicagoland and lots of places in Indiana tell me they're planning to visit the basement and then those plans fizzle. Game players out there. Guys get nervous. But sometimes contacts come from great distances. This time it was Andy from Nebraska. Said he'd been watching my videos on spankingtube and then on the Bill's basement site. He's actually a protege if the legendary Mr. Bill in Nebraska. Far more famous then your humble moderator. Was returning from a trip to Atlanta for Westlemania. Would you believe. Wanted to have a Bill's basement experience. Well he got it. Not a guy who responds too much. My hand had no effect. Maybe a little response to the leather paddles and belts and tawse. By the time he moved to the spanking horse and then the cross, there were some gasps, Quite a few chuckles. He's a good humored guy. Seemed to enjoy his visit. I know I did. Had a plenty red butt.
04:11 Nebraska guy rides the spanking horse (1) http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/3186382
02:59 Nebraska guy on the cross (1) http://downbillsbasement.socialparody.com/pg/videos/downbillsbasement/play/3186407

No comments:

Post a Comment