Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Re: The whole "gang" has a get-together!






















--- In m4mspankinginindiana@yahoogroups.com, hipogt@... wrote: > > It's been way too long since I've been down Bill's basement and finally all > the stars were aligned and we made a date. Bill has been complaining about > having no butts to spank so I was shocked to see FIVE guys in the basement > both spankers and spankees. As Maverick said "This is a Target-Rich > environment!" > > I started right off smacking someone's butt (Dennis? - I'm never good at > names) who had a great ability to receive a paddling - he never moved as I > smacked him over and over. Of course it may have had something to do that he > was tied down! The air was filled with smack after smack as butts got > reddened. As I was smacking the doorbell rang and two other guys came down to > join our happy/unhappy crew! Now we had seven! > > One guy was bound to a table (we gotta get Bill better ropes - those were > terrible!) and I guess Bill felt I needed restraining (which I absolutely > love!) so after administering about 25 - 40 smacks, I was walked over and > bound to the cross. Bill then took pleasure in reddening my butt as he used > the flogger and his hand. It's been a long time away from the swats so my > butt got red quickly but I controlled myself and didn't yell "uncle." > > I could hear another guy on the creaky spanking bench taking it a LOT > harder than I did and he let out with a groan now and then. I know I couldn't > take THAT much! Bill then left me to hang on the cross while I heard the > cracks and groans coming from the other guys. I must have looked lonely - Bill > told someone to smack me because he used a wooden paddle Bill picked up in > Georgia. It didn't take a lot before I was really wiggling on the cross ( I > shouldn't complain but he should really have ropes around the waist for > that cross to stop you for moving your "target."). My "spanker" was a movie > zealot and we had a great time talking about the movies as he reddened my > but to the extreme. > > Bill felt I had been on the cross long enough (boy, if you don't raise > your wrists now and then, they start to tingle and the foot loops seem way too > narrow after a while) so I was released and another guy took my place. > Bill was busy hand spanking a couple of guys and I "belted" Tiger (I think - > remember I'm lousy with names) a lot of smacks. - I counted out 75 until my > arm got tired but he was game for more! > > Too soon I had to leave but I am going to make sure I go back to Bill's > basement soon but today was really special. A few pictures were taken but the > "group shot" that was talked about never happened. > > > bill



=================> bill (that's with a small "b") told it all. It was great seeing him again after a long absence. He's got a great attitude, good sense of humor and a a reliable contributor to the group. This how it all started: More than a week ago Ken who's visited my basement a number of time sent a message saying he was interested in coming back. Asked him if I could invite others. He said ok. So I send out e-mail invitations to every butt within range. That's lots of butt. Never expect too many responses. This time I had above average response. Probably because I included pictures of Ken's ass:






Some sent regrets. Some last minute cancellations. Even had a new guy contact me and say he wanted to be a slave for the group. But when 1 pm arrived the doorbell rang. Then the doorbell rang. Then the doorbell rang and again and again. 7 times. That's 7 times. That's a record I think. And apparently it rang an 8th time. And nobody heard it. My slave didn't show. And Bill was tired running up to the door. We left Steve out in the cold. Bill gives a party and leaves Steve outside. He'll probably have to spank me. That was a disappointment for everybody. And while we were spanking away. Lots of red butts. There was a call on my cell phone from Ivan. He was passing by on the Interstate. Missed that call. So thatt was a disappointment. Like bill said, it was great fun. Did I say, lots of red butts. I think Ken enjoyed himself. Bill









































No comments:

Post a Comment