Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, March 16, 2020

PJMoto finally

I contacted PJMoto a year ago on fetlife.  He sounded a little interested in visiting the basement,  but kept pushing me off.  Actually in the last week he was still pushing me off.  But this morning not as planned it happened.  He said he was available and he could make like now.  He arrives dressed all real pretty,  butt plugged and cock encased in a hard shell.  Planned to get him undressed pretty quick,  but the key for the cock cage was not at hand.  He said he didn't have much experience,  but he dealt very well with all the spanking and paddling and flogging.  And of course wanted to try the e-stim and all my other tortures.  But his cock remained protected which kept him from having a happy ending.  But we ended with a nice spanking. 








No comments:

Post a Comment