Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Chris finding pushing expanding limits

Third time Chris has visited  What you thinking we should do Chris.  Maybe some more impact play and some e-stim.  Ok.   And he likes to wear panties.  He gets to look over my toys and pick ten that I will apply to his pantied ass.  He chatty and a little wiggly.  Then I get to find some more toys to apply to his bare ass.  Then down on the floor in the pillory and try the electric flogger.  Doesn't like that.  And up on the table and he gets to play with e-stim.  Think he's having fun.  Oh, and a happy ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment