Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, April 19, 2019

P from across the sea

P is another long distance fan of the basement.  He contacted me on collarspace.  I didn't respond fast enough for him, so he contacted me on fetlife.  I think me connected.  Then I got an e-mail from him.  He lives far away.  But travels a lot.  Has lots of experience, but he thought a basement visit was what he needed while he had a layover in Chicago.  Hope he got what he wanted.  Redden his ass nicely.  Maybe he didn't like the electric flogger too much.  Got lots of wiggling out of him.  Then in the stocks.  More flogging, and cbt.  He says he likes cbt.  Gets what he asks for.  Then up on the table legs up,  e-stim and vibrators and a happy ending. 




1 comment: