Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Leatherman wrapped up beat up

He arrives on his motorcycle leather head to toe with a leather backpack heavy with all his gear,  This is his second visit.  He's got a plan.  A new leather mail sack for him to get in, tied up and hoisted on the ceiling where I can beat him up.  Don't think the beating was part of the plan.  But he gets lots of beating  and play with all my toys. There's a happy ending. 







1 comment:

  1. The various shockers you're applying put me in mind of the ads from the early 20th century for electric disciplinary devices. One I remember in particular showed the boy over the knee with the man applying the device to his clothed ass. I wonder what the user manual had to say about using it bare ass or improving the conductivity with water. More serious offenses call for more severity. I wonder if any of those old things are still around. You seem to have several specimens of the modern equivalent.

    ReplyDelete