Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, March 4, 2019

Spanking Epo

Epo contacted me on Spankthishookups.  He lives way down the Interstate but is visiting family in Northwest Indiana.  Could he get a spanking from me?  Give me a day/time. Not going to be here long.  How's this afternoon?  What time?  2:30.  Ok,  call when you're on the way.  And it happens.  Pleasant young man with some spanking experience.  Maybe some hand spanking.  And he likes leather.  Get him up on the horse.   Think he'll like the tawse?  the belt?  the strap?  Get some wiggles out him.  But he deals with it well.  Likes some touching.  A plug would be good.  And a happy ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment