Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Billy's back

Billy was here one time before.  A fetlife find.  Guess he enjoyed himself.  He's back.  He lives some distance but running errands in the neighborhood.  Last minute he's checking to see if I'm available.  He can be over in half an hour.  Turns out to be 10 minutes.  He says I should go light on the spanking and heavy on the fondling.  Guess he had fun last time.  And Bill who is no Dom does as he's instructed.  Nobody would call this a spanking video.  Well, maybe a little.  Even got some wiggles out of him.  But mostly I handle him really well.  Even a happy ending. 


No comments:

Post a Comment