Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Ohioboy spotted me on spankingtube

The Ohioboy messaged me on spankingtube.  He's was going to be in Chicago and wanted stop by.  He likes what he sees.  Wants some too.  What the are the chances this is going to happen?  He's not like an Ohioboy who's really from Ohio.  And how does he find his way from Chicago out to the fringes of civilization in NW Indiana?  He did it. I think he liked it.  He's a complete newbie and he handle it well.  Took good care of him and he seemed to enjoy it.  And a happy ending.  Not hard when they're 21.  Or very hard when they're 21. 


No comments:

Post a Comment