Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Jimmy again lots of wiggles and giggles

It's a full house when Jimmy arrives.  He knows how to fill a room with his personality.  Mostly that means there's a constant stream of good hearted talk.  I met him long ago when I used to take the basement out on the road.  But lately he's been coming up my way.  Not too often.  Not as often as he promises.  He's got this big smile, gets out of his clothes quick,  finds some panties to wear, and says "you're taking video, right?"  He's open for anything.  He gets the works.  John joins in, topping and bottoming.  If I left the two of them alone, they would break all the rules.  But Jimmy gets his ass beat good and well rubbed.  Play with all his parts.  Get him wiggling with the electric flogger and the electric nooses on his cock.  He is lying on the table and his ass is well reddened. 




No comments:

Post a Comment