Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Stephen finallly

Stephen's visit was a long time coming.  He communicated with me way back sometime last year.  Then faded away.  Assumed he was just another contact who bit the dust.  But out of nowhere he popped up in my e-mail again.  Pretty quick he's down the basement.  And wants all the good stuff I have to offer.  Pretty solid guy.  Assume he's going to be able to hand some pretty serious beating.  Maybe not so serious.  Actually lots of fun.  For both of us I think. 


1 comment:

  1. nice round ass
    beautiful body
    wished you showed the front side !!!

    ReplyDelete