Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Henry his fantasy his reality

Henry just came for a visit a couple days ago.  He had a good time.  He sent me several notes letting me know what a good time he had.  I had made his fantasy his reality.  He's only in the area for a short time.  But he came back because he wanted more of those fantasies.  He even send me pictures how he wants things to proceed.  John is at hand and willing to assist.  Of course, it's great fun.  We get Henry in all kinds of interesting positions.  Beat him pretty brutally.  And give him lots of loving rubs.  It was a nice session.  He's already sent more thank you notes. 


1 comment:

  1. That was a beautiful session. Love to be whipped.

    ReplyDelete