Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Having fun with John from IN/IL/MI

Been meeting John for many years.  And over many years he has lived in many places.  But when his visits his instructions to me are always the same.  I should have fun.  He expects it long, heavy and hard.  Most he takes what we used to call the challenge.  Now there are many variations on the challenge.  From now on when guys visit and ask for punishment this is the standard set of punishment strokes I give them.  100 with a leather paddle, 100 with the belt,  100 with the leather strap,  100 with a wooden paddle, 30 with the cane.  This is what John was to get.  But he brought him a nice new rubber strap/paddle.  So I substituted that for the cane.  Rubber is wicked.  Then after we were done.  John who looked really sore said he had more time and I could play some more if I had more interesting toys.  So we tried some e-stim pads on his ass.  And then the vibrator and the violet wand too.  John is very good at wiggles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment