Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Darman breaking him in

Darman has been a fan of mine on fetlife for some time.  Always letting me know that he finds my pictures and videos interesting.  His own pictures are very interesting.  He lives a long distance.  Tried to get together once before when he had some business in Chicago but that didn't work.  But last night he got off a plane at O'Hare,  got on a bus to NW Indiana and landed in Bill's basement.  Hit the shower, put on some pretty panties, and got the full treatment.  He asked for it.  Maybe got more than he was expecting.  But sure put on a good show.  Going to enjoy this video.



2 comments:

  1. Love the cock flogging! I need to visit you again for a good flogging session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very HOT video's SIR. I would hope to visit your basement some days as my Master SMLife might have done. pigwskw@aol.com . slave rex

    ReplyDelete