Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Where has the Northwest Indiana boy been?

The NW Indiana boy is the wiggling one who used to visit fairly frequently and then just disappeared.  Maybe he found someone else.  Noticed that he was online on spankthishookups with a picture from the basement on his profile.  Encouraged him to return.  He responded and next day he's here.  Did say he'd met some other spankers.   There's competition out there.  But got right back where I had left him.  Very animated.  Responds to every swat.  Keep checking to see that it's what he wants and needs.  But apparently it's up to me.  He says it's my session.  It is really.


No comments:

Post a Comment