Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Transcontinental spanking

Jason had said once before he was in Chicago and wasn't able to get down to visit the basement.  But this time he's traveling clear across the continent almost from coast to coast pulling a UHaul behind his car.  And on the way he stops for a visit down the basement.  Said I should do what I want to do.  Seems to enjoy my hand on his ass.  Lots of response.  Maybe not liking the paddles and other toys.  Butt gets nice and red and lots of wiggles.  Get him hanging upside down. Spank, him plug him and torture his cock and balls.  Maybe not all torture.


No comments:

Post a Comment