Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Davie wiggling otk

I've known Davie quite a few years.  Visits from some distance.  Catches me when he's passing through.  Pretty much knows what he wants.  Doesn't really like the basement.  But does like paddling.  Mostly over the knee.  I just do what he says.  He knows what satisfies him. Seems to enjoy himself.  Keeps coming back This time he decided that maybe we could take some pictures of his butt.  Hope you like it.  He seemed enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. A really hot, reactive traditional scene...Great stuff Bill and Davie!

    ReplyDelete