Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, June 12, 2017

A group. You never can predict

I had chatted with Mike from Indy for a long time before he every showed up a year ago.  Now he's returned several times, and let me know a week ago that he wanted to take that long trip I65 this Saturday.  Let Steve know because they had met in the past and Mike likes playing with Steve.  But then Saturday arrived and there's a message from Rich from NY.  Twice before he had visited on one of his regular visits to Chicago.  Going to be a regular thing I guess.  Really enjoys himself in the basement.  Wants to come Saturday and wants to arrive even before I'm expecting Mike.  But dang there's another message from LockedDale from somewhere down in Indiana.  Wants to make a visit to the basement Saturday morning.  Never met with a group but will to try it.  So it's a group you never would have predicted.  Rich arrives first and gets lots of attention and is well beaten and well attended to.  The Mike and finally LockedDale.  All get their share.  And Steve really enjoys playing with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment