Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Tom the tape mummy denied

Not really.  This was Tom's third visit.  Seems to be getting the hang of the basement.  Has tried all my tricks.  Likes bondage.  Sent me a note asking if I knew about multiple orgasms or ruined orgasms.  Like maybe denial.  Well, maybe.  We make a plan.  He arrives.  The bondage part, we wrap him all in tape.  Tom is my tape mummy.  He's always hard.  So beside beating his ass, I beat his cock and squeeze his cock and torment his cock and deny him what he really wants to do.  Not really.   No denying this guy.  All good fun.  Happy ending plus. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment