Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Tom comes then comes again

Tom contacted me on fetlife and wrote: I am very new to the lifestyle, but I am looking to get involved any way I can.  I saw your ad on Indiana classifieds,  and researched your basement more thoroughly after.  It seems like a very interesting place.  Are you at all looking for potential visitors? So what do you think I answer?  Do I ever say no?  He arrived and seemed to be enjoying himself completely. Even though I beat him brutally.  Maybe a little.  And within days he wants to come back.  And I'm mean to all of his parts.  I beat his ass and his cock and balls,  and push electrical things up his ass and hoist ass up into the rafters and beat him pretty hard.  He has a great attitude.  And says letting you see pictures of his ass is ok.  It's a real ok ass.




No comments:

Post a Comment