Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Introducing the Chicago SlaveBoy

The Chicago Slaveboy contacted me on Fetlife some time ago.  Geen trying to get together.  Finally he has some time available.  He has all kinds of ideas and brings all kinds of toys.  So we dress him in his pretty panties,  and his pretty brassiere and a very interesting collar.  So I get going on his ass with my hand.  Hardly responds.  Not too much reaction to the leather paddles.  Then get him in cuffs and chains.  Whip him front and back.  Maybe too mean too his cock.  Oh but he likes.  Then up on a lot of pillows on the table.  Lots of hand spanking an butt rubbing and ball grabbing.  But he asks for my heavy paddles.  And he brought a bunch of interesting butt plugs.  He handles them very well.  He has short time.  But we fill it very well. 

 

1 comment: