Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Bergie bound oiled spanked edged

This may be the next step for Bill's basement.  Bergie contacted me on fetlife looking to make a visit.  He's had experience.  Wanted to be bound tightly, covered in oil, whipped and edged.  My efforts at bondage need some work.  Covering Bergie in oil was great fun.  The whipping which was mostly spanking wasn't much appreciated I think.  He was quite responsive.  I think he was enjoying the butt play, the plugs, the vibrator,  and my playing with his cock and balls.  He enjoyed that.  I did too. 



1 comment: