Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

VirginDad: Spankee bearing gifts

The VirginDad returns for his second visit.  And again he bears wonderful, hand crafted kinkward.  Last time a very interesting flogger.  This time  a very heavy duty suspension bar,  a clever penis torture device,  and a mask to find my spankees.  He's a very generous spankee.  You think I would take it easy on him?  No,  I rip clothes off of him.  And what interesting clothes he wears.  Let's confuse my neighbors.   Then I whip away at him in some very uncomfortable position.  Even more uncomfortable because he's in high heels.   And ends up with uncomfortable things up his butt.  Maybe not so uncomfortable.  He might have enjoyed that.  Lots of wiggles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment