Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Remember Tiger and Steve

How could we forget.  Guys ask me if they can join a group down my basement.  And the reply is that I don't have any regular groups.  Most sessions are individual.  But every Friday afternoon for years now, I've sat waiting for Tiger and Steve to arrive.  So regular that even if I don't arrive they let themselves in.  They could do fine without me.  There are many many videos of the two of them together in the past.  But just needed to remind you that they are still around.  Tiger had already picked out a bunch of toys.  And had been pounding away on Steve's ass.  But then Tiger got up next to Steve on the table and I turned on the camera.  Steve is already a little sore maybe.  Not the hardest session that either of them has had.  But they got some sting too.  Just a reminder that it's Tiger and Steve every Friday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment