Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Swing

I got mail.  My mailman would never guess what he's delivering.  Another purchase from Amazon.  Amazon might never guess what use I'm making of this purchase: CoCo Island Bondage Swing, Luxury Heavy Duty Indoor Swing Fetish sex restraint.  Steve and CoolSexy are hanging around.
Got to try things out.  Get CoolSexy levitating almost.  Having some fun.  Then get Steve hanging face down and then face up,  knees on the floor then knees in the air.  Lots of spanking in between.  Then CoolSexy even wants to try the anal hook,  but ooops, forget to turn on the camera while we whip him up and down his whole body.   Sorry. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment