Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

No panties well plugged and spanked

Pantyman hasn't visited for quite a while.  Life got in the way.  But when he chat he always seems like he's eager to return.   His ass needs lots of attention.   So this time got him out of his clothes but no panties over the horse and warmed up his ass nicely.  Out for a little supper and then back up on the table, pillows with his ass propped way up.  And all of his favorites.  Anal hook, vibrator,  a couple plugs,  some nice spanking and paddling,  tied up his cock and balls,  and finally that nice vibrating butt plug that Chicago John picked up at IML.  Pantyman loves it. 



1 comment:

  1. I just watched the entire Pantyman video, it was just fantastic, I have long had a fantasy about getting tied down and handled this way. I loved all of it, the ass grabbing, the spanking, the anal hook, the plugs, the rope on his cock, wonderful. I especially like the way he would just hump and writhe uncontrollably at times. I would really enjoy an experience like this, never have had anything like it! As a first timer virgin I would like to be tied down nice and secure with rope, inescapable bondage, no turning back.

    ReplyDelete