Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, February 22, 2016

The Long Ordeal



King_Of_Suspension 95M
https://fetlife.com/users/145270
http://clips4sale.com/store/35291
http://www.mistressvideos4u.com/0000546/index.php
 http://www.bondagevideos4u.com/0000546/index.php
http://hardbdsmfiles.c4slive.com/
 http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/987629/details.htm
Denver, Colorado
written 13 days ago:
Hiya Bill! Hope you're well. Do you or would you consider renting out your facility for a consent non consent 5 day torture scene late this year? A male trained interrogator will torture me. We are looking for a facility where its okay to pass my threshold and deny mercy. This guy is trained and won't cause any permenant injury and knows how to avoid heath issues or anything worse during a scene. He works in the medical field and has been in law enforcement. We also need help during this project.
 Please let me know.
Thanks KOS
billsbasement 70M
Chicago, Illinois
written 12 days ago:
Probably would work out. You understand my space is really just my basement. It's part of my home in a neighborhood with neighbors. Been doing this for about thirteen years without attracting any unwanted attention. Certainly wouldn't want to create a disturbance that would attract police. And you are pretty secure that you would not create a situation where ambulances would come rushing in. Your work is very interesting, and I would enjoy observing and assisting in whatever way I can.  Could not imagine charging rent. I'm often the one helping guys out with extra expenses. You understand I live outside of Chicago, right on the Indiana state line on the southeast side, Hammond Indiana, right at the tip of Lake Michigan. First exit off I80/94. If you're flying that's about 50 minutes from O'Hare airport which northwest side of Chicago. So let me know what plans are. Is there some reason you selected me?
MasterMichael 53M
Atlantic City, New Jersey
written 11 days ago:
Hi;
I am Michael. I am the Sadist/Dom who has agreed to consensually torture Mark Roberts, Know on Fetlife as King Of Suspension. During our lengthy chats, Mark has asked me to suspend and torture him over a 5 day period. Each day will be 16 hours long. Mark will be suspended and tortured in a series of sessions each day. Mark wants his limits pushed and I have agreed to this. We are calling this 5 days of torture 'The Ordeal'. It is a name that I coined for this event.
Mark seems level headed and sane to me. His torture centers around being suspended which is his main fetish. You can see by his photos that he is not new to this.
I have been involved in the BDSM scene since 1980. I have many years of experience and am not into endangering anyone's life.
If you are agreeable and allow us to use your basement play space, I assure you that we will not do anything to alarm your neighbors or necessitate anyone calling the authorities. I will not cause Mark any harm or injury. I will monitor his health the entire time and end a scene, day or even the entire event if I feel Mark is not able to handle a situation.
There will be no sexual intercourse. Mark and I are both straight.
I invite you to join and assist me when we do this. The use of your play space will be greatly appreciated. We are planning The Ordeal to take place in September or October.
Please don't hesitate to ask any me any questions. I can be reached on this site or by sending an email to : Thelongordeal@gmail.
Thank you,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment