Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Spanking with some diapering

TheOneGuy decided to return after his first experience.  Could I also diaper him?  Sure, I do that. Diapers and panties and garters and stockings and jockstraps.  I do it all as long as I get couple swats at your ass.  So I decided if TheOneGuy wanted to walk off in diapers I might as well take care of him like a bad boy.  So get gets of my lap for some hand spanking and then in the wheelbarrow position.  Not comfortable.  Would have been a nice position if I remembered to turn on the camera.  Then get his ass propped up on some pillows and redden his ass nicely. Flip him over and hog tie him.  Some nasty swats to get him wiggling.  Then into the diaper position.   Take care of the boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment