Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pantiesgalore gets an introduction

Pantiesgalore contacts me on Collarspace.  Wants to see Billsbasement site.  Exchange some e-mails.   He writes: Please put me on the waiting list to visit you.
No waiting list. 
I am a neophyte at this, never experienced this before. Is Saturday good for you?
Saturday is too busy this week. 
How about tomorrow?
Expecting you at noon Thursday.
Please don't have an accident.  Just allow me to do some damage to you
And he arrives.  Open to new experiences.  Butt reddens up real fast.   And yes,  he arrives wearing panties.  I figured out what to do with them. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment