Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Enter Marcus


Yes, there was a new guy.  His name is Marcus.  He was going to join Tiger and Steve but walked in late.  He's got all kinds of limits.  So no video.  Let us take one picture.  Shorts don't get pulled down but get pulled up. But he got a varied experience spanked by me and Steve.  But then wanted to try spanking Steve and didn't want to give up.  Steve and I were at it for hours.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he lets you make a video I've been waiting to see you with a black booty ever since the other one

    ReplyDelete