Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sympathy spanking farewell spanking thank you, Steve

Bill is going away.  Abandoning the basement.  For a while.  Not too long.  But you'd hope that guys would be lining up to catch a spanking from Bill before he leaves.  But nope.  The basement has been a desert so far this week.  I'm leaving tomorrow,  and at the last minute, Steve arrives for an evening spanking.  Quite unusual.  But he decides out of sympathy to wish Bill farewell.  So I warm up his butt and my hand really good.  And then to let others know that we're looking to see a lot of visitors when Bill returns,  so Steve picks some of his "favorite" implements for the last spanking before I leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment