Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

A little spanking for Stephen

I got a text message from Stephen.  He said someone in Michigan had recommended me.  How does the word get out?  He needed a little spanking.  He'd wear his panties.  Looked around my basement.  Got over my lap.  I pulled down his panties and reddened his butt.  

2 comments:

  1. I want Bill to someday spank me, rubbing my cheeks like he did with this guy. Then, continuing my spanking until my cheeks are a dark red. Thank You in advance, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was one of the hottest non-professional OTK vids!

    ReplyDelete