Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Gogosox is back

Have known Gogosox a long time.  There are often long lapses between visits.  Sometimes long distances between us.  Usually arrives at short notice.  When he arrives he lets me know he's in a hurry.  Lets me know that he's eager and seems like he wants it heavy and when we're lucky he lets me take pictures.  So after a long absence because he was far away, he looks over all my toys and hands me the jokari  paddle.  You think he's ready for this?  Why don't we start out with some hand spanking.  He's smirking.  Gogosox likes it heavy.  Think I had some effect.  Maybe some wiggles.  He checks out his butt in the mirror,  picks up a heavy leather strap and says no video.  Dang.  His butt was looking so good.  He agrees but no video.  He's in charge.  He's not happy we got a little bruise going.  But then he keeps picking heavier toys.  Even wants to try the pillory.  Great view.  But no video.  And hands me the hair brush and wants over my knee.  Looks good,  but no video.  Sorry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment