Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Done

There is usually a certain rhythm to a spanking session.  A few social courtesies.  Greetings, some chat, and general give and take about how things are progressing.  Slavescott has visited the basement several times.  I don't think he says hello.  By the time I have the front door closed he is almost down the basement and is out of his clothes in no time.  He gets in position.  And doesn't respond to the process at all until the level gets to a point when he starts to grunt and wiggle a little.  I've learned to move up and down the pain scale.  Give lots of butt rubs.  Move gradually till I start laying it on hard.  But then all of a sudden he shouts STOP and starts unchaining himself.   Gets dressed and gets out.  No talk.  No explanation.  No courtesy.  I think we're done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment