Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

When will he ever learn/ they're playing with you, Bill!

Sunday, October 7, 2012 7:52 PM       
Hi,
I'm a 21 year old from Chicago who's new to spanking (though not thoughts about it), and I'm interested in, well, getting one from you. I'm not often free enough to make it down to northwest IN, but I was wondering if your basement was 'open' sometime either from 11 am to 2 pm or between 6 and 10 pm on this upcoming Friday, the 12th. If sometime during those hours works for you, I'd be thrilled to come visit.
~Eric
 
Monday, October 8, 2012 7:47 PM
Since it's my first time, I'm looking for something like a punishment spanking. Hand, paddle, possibly belt. Hard. OTK, diaper position, the horse? I think I have a fairly low pain tolerance, but I'd like to go beyond whatever that is and have the severity--partially, at least--be out of my control, have it really feel like a punishment. Dunno how nervous I'm going to be; I'm not much of one for machismo. And could I not be spanked with anyone else in the room? I think that'd be too much, at least right now.
Would the 17th or 24th of October work? Sometime from 11-2 pm? Both Wednesdays. If not, maybe a Wednesday, same time, in November?
Eric
 
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:38 PM
10:30 on the 24th?
 
Monday, October 22, 2012 12:26 PM
Yes. What's your address? And how long do you think it'll take?
 
Monday, October 22, 2012 7:28 PM
10:30 am, right?
I'm... looking forward to it.
Eric
 
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:40 PM
This is Eric (diff. email account). I don't know how much it inconvenienced you that I didn't come today, but I apologize; a school thing came up at the last last minute.
I don't know if you'll see this email, but would the same time (10:30 am) work either tomorrow (Thursday) or the day after (Friday)? I promise I'll make it this time. (Really.)
Also, I was thinking more about what I wanted. A serious punishment, with a wide range: butt, in between the butt cheeks, upper thighs, and inner upper thighs. Over your knee, on my back with my legs up, and the horse (?) for the paddle. Maybe switching back and forth between different types of spanking (hand, paddle, something else to get my asshole?) throughout. Kind of exploratory. I guess everything is for me, since I haven't been spanked since I was 8 or something.
So. If those times work, please email me back. If not, perhaps a time next week.
Thank you,
Eric
 
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:07 PM
Bill,
This is Eric again. I messed up by not showing up a couple of weeks ago and not notifying you in advance. I don't know your schedule or life, but I know what time wasted means to me, at least. The truth is that I chickened out. This is all new to me.
And so I was wondering if you'd give me another chance. I'm emailing you back because I trust you when you say your basement is a 'safe place'. I'm not buttering you up or anything, just telling the truth. If you're open to rescheduling, please email me back. If not, I'll be disappointed, but nonetheless I'll understand.
Thanks for hearing me out.
Eric
 
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:07 PM
Bill,
This is Eric again. I messed up by not showing up a couple of weeks ago and not notifying you in advance. I don't know your schedule or life, but I know what time wasted means to me, at least. The truth is that I chickened out. This is all new to me.
And so I was wondering if you'd give me another chance. I'm emailing you back because I trust you when you say your basement is a 'safe place'. I'm not buttering you up or anything, just telling the truth. If you're open to rescheduling, please email me back. If not, I'll be disappointed, but nonetheless I'll understand.
Thanks for hearing me out.
~Eric (from the western suburbs)
 
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:14 PM
Sorry about that.
Is there any way we could schedule something not in a group? I think I'm more comfortable with that.
 
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:07 PM
Tuesday at 10 am?
 
Monday, December 17, 2012 11:32 AM
What's your address?
 
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:53 AM
No, I won't be coming.
I'm sorry. Another no-show.

No comments:

Post a Comment