Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Tiger Saved the Day

We all know Bill should just hang it up and get a life.  To many spankings that don't happen.  Who was it cancelled on me earlier this week?  Penis Prisoner, and I thought he was so enthusiastic.  And Derek promised he'd be here today, then cancelled last minute.  And Andy, didn't he say he'd join him?  Guess not.  No show.  We were hoping Steve would show up.  No Steve.   And Tiger was hoping he see him this time. Tiger saved the day!   Prepared for a crowd.  But Tiger was there.  And it was good. 

How long have I know Tiger?  We traded swats way back in ancient history.  Then Bill decided he was a spanker.  Well, most of the time. Tiger kept showing up.  How many times have I had my hands on his ass?  And used that wonderful tawse he brought me as my first spanking gift.  Have used it many times on his ass and on many others.  Still doing the job.  This is just a sample to show you two old spanking friends who have a great time together in spite of disappointments. 

Hang it up?  Probably not.  Thanks, Tiger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment