Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jack's back



Has been a week of disappointments. One cancellation after another. Guys say they'd really like to visit the basement. Would really like to visit the basement if Steve is there, but then last minute got reason for not coming.

But this afternoon Jack was on the agenda. Hadn't seen him for a long time. He travels from the other side of Chicago, but he's reliable. Of course, would be happy to have Steve join him. Or anybody else. Steve has decided he is sick. And bill with a small "b" hinted he may appear, but that didn't work out.

But Jack did appear. Hadn't seen the new spanking bench. Seemed to fit him just right. Last time he visited he gave me a paddle he had made just for me. So I had to show him I had practice on how to use it. I dusted off his jeans.

Finally got those jeans off. Across the table I pulled down his undies and spanked him good. Got a video to show you. And then he got him on the cross and flogged him good. He asked for it. Got a video to show you

It was a nice little session. Bet others wish they had joined us.

Bill

Jack on the table
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/854476

Jack on the cross
http://grou.ps/billsbasement/videos/854491

No comments:

Post a Comment