Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Busy Day: AM

Turned out being a very busy day. Dennis had already let me know he was available this afternoon and he had been chatting with Steve. So the two of them planned on using my basement to spank each other and maybe let me spank them some too.

But Justin whom I've not seen in ages pops up and says he'd really like to make a visit. And once I let Steve know that Justin was coming, he was going to drag himself out of bed and join him too.

Naturally Justin who comes some distance was here early. And I got to smack away at his ass quite a bit before Steve ever arrived. Justin even mentioned to me how disappointed he was that he didn't participate in RaidersBulldog's trophy challenge. He was sure he could do it.

So I said, let's try it. I turned on the video of the challenge. Set Just next to the computer screen and just swatted away at him as if he were the next man in line.

As it turns out he really can take some really hard spanking paddling strapping. We got bored with the video after awhile. But I continued to beat away on him until the doorbell rang.

Steve arrived. Then Justin had a chance at warming up Steve. Steve had to play lots of catch up. Then Steve got to give it to Justin to. Lots of positions lots of toys lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment