Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Variation on an old theme

It's always boon and bust down Bill's basement. Been a quiet week then all of a sudden two spanking session in one day. And this time Tiger who's been down Bill's basement how many times? Hundred probably. Over many years. This time he brings another spanking friend. One who apparently spanks him in his own dungeon some times.

So we've got Tiger who's used to having Bill spanking him. And Tiger who's used to having Kendall spanking him. Who you think is going to get spanked? And good?

So after a little chat, I get Tiger over the spanking table and spank away at him. But Kendall has brought some of his toys. Have to see how they work. And how Kendall uses them. And then I get to take the pictures. Two videos later. Tiger is looking pretty red. Bill figures it's his turn to get over his new spanking bench. I'm out of my pants and Kendall gives me a taste of some of his toys. We'll say he was gentle on the old man. But then Kendall who is a much younger man decides he should try out the new bench and I get to use the same toys on him. Tiger just watches. No videos.

But as a finale I decide that Kendall should get a taste of the bull dick and the wonderful bloodline cane I acquired at the Folsom Street Fair last year. So I get Tiger and Kendall lined up, the camera set up, and I barebottomed spank away at them. Think Tiger had enough.

It was a nice evening. Hope Kendall comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment