Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Steve into Bondage and Some Heavy Beating

Steve and I have know each other more than a year now. When he first arrived in Bill's basement he was cautious and had lots of limits. But he's always been willing to experiment, try new things and show off what we're doing. After all this time together and many many visits he says he trusts me. And he encourages me to push him, to test him and to create more interesting scenes for us to share. So more and more we tie him up and give him heavier and heavier hits with a big variety of toys. He likes leather things. Not too willing to try wooden paddles. But you see him tied to the table and tied to the ceiling. And his ass after an hour or so together looks real real sore. And I think we enjoying our experience together.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment