Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, September 11, 2009

A Tiger Tale

How many times have a spanked Tiger? Couldn't count over all the years. One of the first tradingswats pals I ever had. But distance and all kinds of experiences have gotten in the way of our getting together lately. But let him know I was home for a brief time, and he made an appointment to visit Bill's basement.

Lots of chat to start. He's had lots of personal developments lately. Discussed some mutual spanking friends. And then he stripped down, lay down and got warmed up. With my hand and every leather implement I got. Highlighting the three fingered tawse that he brought me as a gift many years ago. Still works good.

Then after his butt was all rosey he picked out some of his favorite wooden items. Got him lying out on the mat on the floor and gave him a taste of each. I think he enjoyed it.

Bill




No comments:

Post a Comment