Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three in a row



Bill's back and forth. Not much time inbetween. Got to catch as many butts as I can before I leave again.


So Dennis says wouldn't it be great if we get together and get a couple other guys. And Mike the Fuzzy Butt says hey we got to get together. And Steve wants to get in as much spanking as he can. He shows up twice in one day.


So I line them up and swat their asses. Then rotate them so everybody spanks everybody. Then get them in all kinds of positions. Don't they look great.


And when they're all ready to call it a day, Dennis says "Cane me!" You know I want to please. And then each of them has to taste the cane.


Wasn't it a great afternoon?

Check out the pictures at http://grou.ps/billsbasement/photos/album/0

Bill





No comments:

Post a Comment