Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hankjr abrupt stop

Hankjr stops over.  Helps me with some chores.  Joins me for lunch.  Waiting for another visitor.  Takes a nap.  Other guy not showing up.  We go down the basement.  Hankjr lays out on the table and I rub and spank his ass.  Table gets uncomfortable after a while.  Get him on his feet.  He likes bondage.  So got to tie him up.  Then lay on the flogger.  Then the little leather paddle.  Hankjr doesn't like that.  Wants me to stop.  Lets me know fast that I should stop.  We almost have a brawl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment