Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

for Steve

Chi John stops by the basement.  Then stops by the basement again.  Where's Steve?  Steve always wants to be there when Chi John is there.  But Steve is under the weather.  Can't make it.  So John decides to make a video just to show Steve what he's missing.  Lots of spanking and some pretty good strapping. 

1 comment:

  1. Bill,
    You don't know how I have longed to be in
    your basement, getting my ass paddled.
    I am now in Lakeland Florida, Lived in
    Detroit til 73, then moved family; to Florida. Joe Old as 77, last month on the 14th. Thanks for letting me post.

    ReplyDelete