Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Monday, December 29, 2014

What's Vince asking for?



Vince has been down the basement quite a few times.  Met him on fetlife.  He pretty much enjoys abuse.  Lets me tie him up and beat him up and down anywhere on his body.   He usually giggles through the whole experience.  And he chats.  Shares all the experiences he's had Crimson Moon and various Chicago dungeons and some big spanking party down in Texas.  He's been around.  Most recently down the basement he joined the NiceKinkyboy with his mistress.  Vince enjoyed her attention.  He just likes meeting people. 

This time he met CoolSexy who just happened to be around and got to see how Vince got a little clothes pin torture.  Vince asked for it when he commented on one of my pictures on fetlife.  But no video.  My computer was acting up.  Didn't think I could get it to do a video.  So no picture of Vince arriving in his pink panties.  Yes, he wears panties.  But I got him chained up and attached a sting to his cock and balls.  And then added clothes pins for decoration. And Vince giggled.  And I did get the picture of his tortured cock and balls.  You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment