Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Vinnie: Dread

I ask Vinnie, do you dread it?  And Vinnie responds,  how long have I been coming here?  You think I dread it?  So I get to play with him.  We figured out he's been visiting the basement for more than ten years.  He's one of my originals.  It's a very different basement now.  And he's a very different boy.  No boy anymore.  But one of my favorite asses.   Think I can make him dread it?  Got a paddle I play with, really hard.  Toy with him.  Make him dread it.  Get some response out of him,  some wiggles.   And got a bunch of bungee cords.  Now we got bungee bondage.   He tells me to be careful,  bungees can knock your eye out.  And we got the new smiley face spatula and the big wooden spoon Tiger brought. Toys.  Think he will dread those?  Just playing with his ass.  Vinnie is my toy.  I'm enjoying myself.  You hear my evil laugh in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment