Bill's Basement

Bill's Basement
The basement is in Hammond Indiana, just across the Chicago Skyway. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/downbillsbasement. I am not a professional dom. There is no charge for visiting my basement. This is for fun. It's a hobby.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wax and the Injured Ass

The morning after with the Injured Ass after I had spent a day whipping his ass.  But he says he's had experience with wax.  And wants to show me how he deals with it.  He sets it all up.  Lots of bondage.  Tied down to the table,  spreader bar for his legs.  His cock and balls in a knot.  Then warm up his ass with floggers and straps he's picked.  But then light up the candles and let the wax drip down his ass.  Then see how to remove it with floggers as I've been advised.  Warming up the Injured Ass some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment